OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022– Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) notification for the recruitment of a Drugs Inspector in Group-B under the Health & Family Welfare Department. Check Below for More Details On OPSC Drugs Inspector RecruitmentNotification 2022.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Summary
Name of The Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name of The Post: Drugs Inspector
Total No. of Vacancies: 47
Last Date for Apply: 14/10/2022
OPSC Drugs Inspector Salary.
The Salary of OPSC Drugs Inspector is Rs. 44900 Per Month
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post
|No Of Posts
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment Eligibility
The candidate must possess a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) or Doctor of Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University established in India by Law.
Age Limit for OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 38 Years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1984 and not later than 01/01/2001
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Important Dates For OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Date of Notification: 05/09/2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15/09/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14/10/2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 14/10/2022
Important Links For OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022
For Official Website: Click Here
For The Latest Job Notification: Click Here