OPSC Recruitment 2021
OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission ) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class II (Group B) Vacancies of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under the Agriculture & Farmers’ Empowerment Department. Candidates who are interested and have all the eligibility criteria can read the official notification and Apply.
Table of contains
- OPSC Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer VACANCY,SALARY, QUALIFICATION AND POST DETAILS 2021
|Total No. of Vacancies||92|
|Last Date For Apply||24/05/2021|
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer VACANCY,SALARY, QUALIFICATION AND POST DETAILS 2021
Vacancy details OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Post||No of Posts||Salary|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||92||Rs. 34,800/- PM|
Qualification for OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021:
candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering or Bachelor of Science Degree in Forestry from any recognized University or Institutions.
Age Limit for OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 :
Applicants should follow the following age limit for OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021.
Candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years as on the I st day of January 2021 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than I st January, 2000.
Provided that the upper age limit shall be relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen and Women and by IO (ten) years for Persons With Disabilities whose permanent disability is 40% (Forty percent ) and more.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt/Organisation rules.
Application Fee for OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021:-
- candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/
- For SC / ST / PwBD / ESM / Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online payment of applicable Examination Fee(s) through OPSC portal using Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the Payment Page/Gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
Important Dates For OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021:-
- Starting Date to Registration: 23/04/2021
- Starting Date to Payment of Application Fee: 23/04/2021
- Last Date for Registration: 24/05/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 24/05/2021
- Last Date for submission of Registered Online Application Form: 31/05/2021
Important Link’s for OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 .
|For Online Login :Click Here |
For Online Registration: Click Here
For Official Notification: Click Here
For Official Website:Click Here