OREDA Recruitment 2022
OREDA Recruitment 2022-Odisha Renewable Energy Development Agency (OREDA) notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director (Technical), Technician, and Junior Assistant posts vacancies.Interested and eligible candidates can read the official OREDA Recruitment Notification and apply before the last date mentioned below. Check Below for More Details On OREDA recruitment 2022.
OREDA Recruitment 2022 Summary
Name of The Organization: Odisha Renewable Energy Development Agency (OREDA)
Name of The Post: Assistant Director (Technical), Technician, Junior Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies:56
Last Date for Apply: 29/04/2022
OREDA Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||14||Rs. 44,900/- PM|
|Technician||32||Rs. 13,500/- PM|
|Junior Assistant||10||Rs. 13,500/- PM|
OREDA Assistant Director (Technical) Eligibility
- BE / B. Tech degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Agricultural Engineering / Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- For. UR & SEBC – Minimum 60 % marks throughout career
- 2. For. SC/ST – Minimum 50% marks throughout career
- Candidates having a Degree / PG Diploma in Renewal Energy Technologies from reputed organizations will be given preference.
- The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia(Check Official Notification for other Eligibility conditions).
OREDA Technician Eligibility
HSC or equivalent Certificate and a pass certificate of National Council of Vocational Training) from the ITI institutes in respect of Electrician/ Mechanic / IT & ESM Trades atleast having 50% mark in aggregate
1.ForUR & SEBC – Minimum 50 % throughout career
2. For SC/ST/PWD- Minimum 45% throughout career
OREDA Junior Assistant Eligibility
Graduates with at least 50% mark in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University in the state
- For UR & SEBC – Minimum 50 % throughout career
- For SC/ST – Minimum 45% throughout career
- Candidates must have PGDCA or equivalent certificate from any institution recognized by Govt. of Odisha.
- A degree in Commerce/ Accountancy shall be given preference.
Age Limit for OREDA Recruitment 2022
- For Assistant Director (Technical) Post: 21 – 38 Years
- For Technician and Junior Assistant Posts: 18 – 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
OREDA Recruitment Application fee
- For Unreserved / SEBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST / PwD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Important Dates For OREDA Recruitment 2022
- Date of Notification: 08/04/2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09/04/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29/04/2022
Important Links For OREDA Recruitment 2022
oreda recruitment 2022 apply online Click Here
For Official Notification: Click Here
For Official Website: Click Here
For the Latest Job Notification: Click Here